Pages

May 12, 2014

About trees and their ways


Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
 Isaiah 43:19


Green leaves - they are finally here! I am breathing that vivid air, whispering that I have missed you!!

Anu 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photographing trees is something I enjoy tremendously. Trees speak to me the language of silence and they remind me about  fragility but also about strength and possibility to be renewed. I started this series last fall  and am going to share my love for trees with you by taking you with me to a journey to explore my everyday trees. There will be photograps about surroundings of my trees as well, like fields and  all kinds of natural beauty. I am sharing my photographs just as I have taken them (either with my camera or cell phone) so there will be no image processing. This series is about modest everyday meetings with trees, not aboutperfection. But then again I think there is often perfection like the purest kind of beauty hidden inside imperfection. Welcome to my world of Trees and their ways.

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful photo, I love the thoughts and sentiments behind it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your comment made me happy.

    ReplyDelete