Pages

Apr 19, 2014

About trees and their ways



Do you ever think how much potential is hidden inside people near you? People are like trees. If there is enough warmth, enough caring and nourishment they will burst into bloom.  It is beautiful.

This is one of my everyday trees. I am so unpatiently waiting for it to wake up from it's winter sleep...... And then, all of a sudden, it will transform into green and alive again. It just needs the sun to kiss those branches gently, silently. Day after day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photographing trees is something I enjoy tremendously. Trees speak to me the language of silence and they remind me about  fragility but also about strength and possibility to be renewed. I started this series last fall  and am going to share my love for trees with you by taking you with me to a journey to explore my everyday trees. There will be photograps about surroundings of my trees as well, like fields and  all kinds of natural beauty. I am sharing my photographs just as I have taken them (either with my camera or cell phone) so there will be no image processing. This series is about modest everyday meetings with trees, not about perfection. But then again I think there is often perfection like the purest kind of beauty hidden inside imperfection. Welcome to my world of Trees and their ways.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a kindred spirit with you when it comes to trees! I simply love them - bare - with leaves... My favorites are the really old ones! I saw one the other day that took my breath away!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete