I really enjoy my visits in inspirational blogs. One of my favourites is Vibeke's A Butterfly in my hair and it was there where I found this idea of a Gratitude Sunday. Vibeke tells that she tries to join in on Gratitude Sunday with Taryn and all the others over at her blog Wooly Moss Roots. I am thankful for this lovely idea for Taryn and for Vibeke who brought this to my attention.
I started listing things I am grateful for two weeks. Those most important things in my life like my family and faith are the same as mentioned here. There are also lots of smaller but yet very important things I am grateful for today. I am grateful for:
- that our lovely son is going to pre school tomorrow
- our son's teacher - she is very good with children, just so wonderful and positive person.
- my work and that it has started well after the summer holiday (I have a new boss)
- the lovely snail mail and tea I got from Vibeke - THANK YOU!!!
- the package I received from Japan on friday. Inside there were my Etsy finds - beautiful sewing magazines.
- my new pattern book (Yoshiko Tsukiori)
- the necklace our son made for me with love
- rainy days. Oh, it has been lovely to have some rain after this hot, hot summer.
- a cosy moment I had with a friend in a café. I had berry tea and a brownie and lots and lots of conversation :)
- one of my favourite clothing shops, Noa Noa, is moving to bigger premises in my nearby city
- last night's good sleep
- those leaves our son picked for me - it is a pretty bouquet. Notice that little stone in the bottom of the jar. It is part of that bouquet :)
- aquarelle post card I found from a book store
- my hips being a bit better this week
- evening light and chillier nights we have had here - I can feel the autumn coming
- finishing a cape (I will show you that later)