I really enjoy my visits in inspirational blogs. One of my favourites is Vibeke's A Butterfly in my hair and it was there where I found this idea of a Gratitude Sunday. Vibeke tells that she tries to join in on Gratitude Sunday with Taryn and all the others over at her blog Wooly Moss Roots. I am thankful for this lovely idea for Taryn and for Vibeke who brought this to my attention.
I started listing things I am grateful for last sunday and will continue now. Those most important things in my life like my family and faith are the same as mentioned here. There are also lots of smaller but yet very important things I am grateful for today. I am grateful for:
- my noisy sewing machine
- visit to a fabric store last friday
- and finding pretty fabrics for my projects - I am learning to sew and enjoying it!!
- joy of learning
- the fact that I finished my blue paisley skirt (A-line skirt)
- a moment singing a lullaby to our son today
- first comments I have had here at my new blog (I made it public little over a week ago) - Thank you!!
- sweet e-mail I got from a friend
- lovely Etsy finds
- music - right now I am fond of Coralie Clément, Thomas Fersen, Pascal Parisot and Karpatt.
- dinner we had with friends today and lunch with my parents
- the fact that my new glasses arrived - love them!
- my knitting project, a purple cardigan up to my knees
- that I have a job to return to - I have a working day tomorrow. A job is not to be taken for granted nowadays.
- chocolate cookies - I could live on those :)