Pages

Sep 28, 2013

Teachers best friend





is a warm heart, I think but good notebooks - classical paper versions (this lovely one from Anna) and electronic - come if not second, at least among those very important things. Me and all of my colleagues got new tablet computers to be used at school. Those all look alike so I knitted a little "Kermit green" pocket for my tablet. Now I will recognise immediately which one is mine. I think it turned out quite qute with this large wooden button on it. Now I am all organized for work :)

ps.Elizabeth sent me LOTS of goodies. Thank you again dear Elizabeth!

- Anu





4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this tablet computer cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to knit it with this very bulky yarn to make it soft enough to protect the tablet.
      Have a lovely Sunday!!

      Delete
  2. That's so well made. I agree with the comment, it does look cozy for your ipad. Have a blessed Sunday Anu xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat! I wish the same for you.

      Delete