I really enjoy my visits in inspirational blogs. One of my favourites is Vibeke's A Butterfly in my hair and it was there where I found this idea of a Gratitude Sunday a while back. Vibeke wrote that she tries to join in on Gratitude Sunday with Taryn and all the others over at her blog Wooly Moss Roots. I am thankful for this lovely idea for Taryn and for Vibeke who brought this to my attention.
I started listing things I am grateful for some weeks ago here in english (In finnish I have done that on and off for years in my diary). Those most important things in my life like my family and faith are the same as mentioned here. There are also lots of smaller but yet very important things I am grateful for today. Today I am grateful for many joys!
- I got to wake up in a clean and organized home. Yesterday I just wansn't up to cleaning because of this flu but my husband did everything ♥
- Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice - first published in 1813. I bought this special 200th anniversary edition from Helsinki on Friday. It is a lovely yellowish paperback full of witty words.
- Our son's singing! He hums and we have to guess what is the name of the song he has chosen ♥
- This new yellow woollen carpet of ours. It is designed by Kazuyo Nomura (for Ikea) and I just adore that curvy kind of surface and richness of the colour.
- My everlasting knitting project, a cardigan up to my knees.
- Reflection in my tea cup here (picture) - can you see that?
- My camera. I love taking photographs!
- The fact that I have connected with beautiful souls here in this blog world
- I am expecting a parcel from Spain!! I am so curious about it's contents :)
- View from our kitchen window. Leaves are turning yellow and I just love that!
- A New pair of shoes and a Noa Noa belt I bought to be worn at work (with that pencil skirt, mentioned in the last post). I very seldom have heels. It is not that I do not find them beautiful but I am such a clumsy person and heels do not go together with that plus I have these ill hips - heels are not good for my well being.
- White chocolate with hazelnuts and black tea with peach and orange. I am having those right now.
- That plant of mine - do not know the name of it but I find that fragile lushness very beautiful
- My flu being a little better today.