Pages

Dec 23, 2013

My Christmas buquet





Today I got this Christmas bouquet from my mother. I am mesmerized by it's beauty and the delicate combination of colour. Hyacinths are my all time favorite Christmas flower.
I have spent the day with my loved ones. We have done the last Christmas shopping, some cheese and fruit, visited a cathedral and admired a nativity scene there built by master Franco Artese. It had a magnificent lighting system which created an illusion of sunrise and sunset. At "night" there was also a shooting star in the sky and the music created a holy atmosphere. I truly enjoyed that visit.
Let Christmas come! I wish you a blessed and happy Christmas time!






Hugs,
Anu

Ps. Now it is time for a little late night snack. We are having cheese and ham, ginger breads, sugar almonds and a little chocolate, too.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I understand now because you feel happy!!
    have a lovely Christmas dear Anu!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Anna! I wish you a blessed christmas and lovely time in your new home with your loved ones.

      Delete
  2. you are one lucky daughter.
    love the white bouquet, so elegant.
    wishing you the best christmas and holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am. My mom always knows what makes me happy :)
      I am sending you warm hugs and joyful christmas dear coco.

      Delete