I am on vacation. Yippee!! It is so lovely to be able to breath freely and do small tihings with joy.
Things I have done lately:
- I hosted a party for some friends last week end
- I celebrated my dear friend's birthday just before my vacation started
- We had a romantic dinner, just the two of us, me and my husband (It was our 12th anniversary)
- We watched a swedish Maria Wern movie, me and my husband
- I got a new hair cut. Happy!!
- I bought 30 tulips (for sale) and have been enjoying them enormously
- I knitted a cardigan for my son's owl (on january)
- I visited Ateneum and got familiar with a new brand (for me at least), Mifuko, in the museum shop. Their products combine traditional African handcraft techniques with Scandinavian design.Mifuko web site:
To do and enjoy list:
- I am going to enjoy low budjet vacation with my family. There are so many things that do no recuire a lot of money. I am going to take little walks, enjoy home made food, play with our son and take him to aviation museum with my husband. We are going to sing and laugh, tickle eachother and dream about summer time. And every evening I am going to cuddle beside my husband on our sofa and enjoy our moments together.
- I am going to organize some of our kitchen cabinets
- I am going to knit a little
- and sleep!!